Where do you work?
Primarily Mansfield and Richland County in Ohio. I can also organize in homes in surrounding counties; travel charges will apply.
How do you work?
Some clients prefer to organize together. Others can’t be present. As long as I know what stays, what goes, and how to reach the client if needed, that works too.
What is your approach to organizing?
In three words – logical, practical, functional.
How long does it take to organize a cluttered space?
A typical room or bedroom closet will take 1-2 sessions of 3-4 hours each. It depends on how much you have, how quickly you make decisions, and other variables. Since no two homes are alike, we will have a better idea on how long it will take to organize after the in-home walkthrough.
What if I’m not sure how many sessions I will need?
Start with one session, and then decide if more are needed.
What’s the payment policy?
Residential – Full payment is due at the end of each appointment.
Business – Full payment is due within 7 business days of the invoice date unless otherwise agreed upon.
Do you require a deposit?
Yes, we require a 50% deposit at the time of booking to confirm each appointment for new clients.
What’s the cancellation policy?
A cancellation fee will apply if notified with less than 48 hours of your appointment. If client provides no notice, the full session rate will apply.
What’s the refund policy?
All payments are non-refundable. We can reschedule sessions within 90 days. In some cases, the client can gift the sessions to others.
Should I do anything before you come?
- A safe working environment if required. During your consultation, we discuss the work space be free of standing water, broken glass, mold, insects and vermin, to name a few hazards.
- Please remove all animals from the work area so they don’t accidentally escape your home
- Arrange for housecleaning services or pest exterminator, if needed. We provide light cleaning as part of the engagement
- Unload firearms and store them under lock and key
- Remove all illegal substances from the premises
- To insure we maximize engagement time and minimize interruptions, please have a caregiver provide for small children
Should I buy anything before you come?
If you have a lot of items that you plan to keep, it helps to have empty boxes of various sizes ready to go. We recommend you wait until after the engagement to purchase permanent storage bins.